Monday, September 3, 2007

Its been a while

Ok so I know that it has been about a month, but I am back in action. The actual teaching of school starts this week, and I am nowhere near ready for it. Please keep me in your thoughts as I am the only math teacher teaching SPED kids this year. It is going to be a wild ride I can assure you, and as soon as I have any type of funny story come up you guys will be the first to know! I know Sassy is out there somewhere... I'm sending good vibes to you for a great year sista! Other than that will let you know what funny stories come up this week. With that said have a great one and I shall return soon!

3 comments:

Sgt said...

I've tried teaching children without special needs math. Good luck to you!

CruiserMel said...

She's baaackkkkk!

Sassy Blondie said...

Good Lord, BB! What the hell is so important that you haven't blogged for over a month? Get on it already! ;)